top of page
  • Writer's pictureClaudia Jasinsky

New Options for Certain TPS Holders

USCIS announced an important policy change that will allow certain TPS holders a new path to apply for Adjustment of Status from inside the United States. USCIS can now issue TPS holders a special travel permit that allows them to be "admitted" rather than "paroled" after foreign travel. The changes that result from this travel permit are both significant and complicated. If you are a TPS holder and would like to find out if this permit can help you, please give our office a call to schedule an appointment.


Recent Posts

See All

Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over I-601A Delays

A group of immigrants filed a federal class action lawsuit against USCIS, in an effort to force the agency to address a multi-year backlog in the processing of I-601A Provisional Unlawful Presence Wai

USCIS: Initial TPS Deadline Nears

Jasinsky Immigration Law would like to remind clients that the initial registration period for TPS Ukraine will close on October 19, 2023. Any Ukrainian national who has been present in the United Sta

bottom of page